Tank Water Heater Installations in Tampa Bay & BeyondLong-Lasting Water Heaters. Lifelong Customer Service.
Our plumbers provide world-class service to ensure your new water heater runs perfectly. And since we offer energy-efficient systems and ongoing maintenance, when you hire us you'll know you're getting a water heater that will last for years to come.
All of our water heater installs include:
Free, on-site estimates
Upfront, flat-rate pricing, no surprises
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Signs you need a new water heater
Your water heater probably needs to be replaced if yours:
- Is more than 10 years old. Tank water heaters typically last 10 years (15 years max). If yours is over 10 years old, it's probably time for a new one.
- Has needed a lot of repairs. Have you paid for a lot of repairs recently? Frequent repairs point to a failing water heater. You're usually better off replacing your water heater rather than throwing money into expensive repairs or increased energy bills.
- Doesn't provide enough hot water. If your water heater struggles to heat your water (but didn't used to) , there's a good chance your water heater is on its way out.
- Is leaking from the tank. If you see that your water heater is leaking from the tank, that's a sure-fire sign that you should replace your water heater.
- Is making loud noises: Banging, clanking and hissing sounds are all signs that your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced.
Cost to install a water heater in Tampa
- Low: $1,045
- Average: $1,345
- High: $4,500
Water heater installation costs vary based on the unit's:
- Capacity: The more hot water a water heater can deliver at once, the more expensive it will be. A water heater's capacity is measured by its first hour rating (FHR). The higher the FHR, the more hot water you'll get at one time.
- Efficiency: More efficient water heaters are also more expensive. A water heater's efficiency is measured by its Energy Factor (EF). The higher the EF, the more efficient the water heater.
- Fuel type: You can choose between a gas or electric water heater. Florida homeowners typically go with a gas water heater because it's a cheaper fuel source than electricity.
Want to learn more about the factors that affect cost? Check our our article, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Tank Water Heater in Sarasota, FL?"
How we install your water heater
1) Schedule an appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Get upfront pricing
We'll send one of our plumbers to your home to give recommendations for a new unit. Our plumbers will give you upfront—and honest—pricing on all tank water heaters.
3) Get a new water heater installed—fast
Once you choose a unit and agree to the price, our plumber will remove your old water heater and install a new one. On average, tank water heaters take around 3 hours to install. Before we leave your home, we'll make sure your water heater is running perfectly and that you're getting sufficient hot water.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
5-year parts and labor guarantee
If the water heater we install fails within 5 years, we'll replace yours—absolutely free.
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not completely satisfied with your new water heater? We want to know about it. We'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're happy with our work.
Very accommodating, professional, and knowledgeable
See more reviews
Shawn was very accommodating, professional, and knowledgeable. We are very satisfied with our new water heater.
Ready for a free quote?Schedule an appointment
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.