Toilet Installs in Sarasota and BeyondWater-Saving Toilets. Installed by World-Class Pros.
We offer efficient, comfortable and stylish toilets that can cut down your water usage and last for years to come. We've been around for 50+ years, providing world-class service and the best plumbing solutions for our Florida customers.
All our toilet installations include:
Upfront, flat-rate pricing, no surprises
Simple, hassle-free financing options
Lifetime warranty on the toilet itself
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
You may need a new toilet if you notice these signs...
- You see leaking water or cracks in the toilet porcelain.
- You see widespread rust or corrosion in your toilet.
- Your toilet has flushing issues—even after you've tried to repair it.
- Your toilet is old (installed before 1992). Older toilets are very inefficient and waste more water for every flush (3.5 to 5 gallons per flush, compared to today's toilets that only use 1.6 gallons per flush).
Cost to install a toilet in Tampa Bay
- Low: $390
- Average: $527
- High: $1,500
Toilet installation costs vary based on:
- The toilet design: Toilets with a one-piece design will be more expensive than toilets with a two-piece design.
- Labor considerations: The harder it is to install your toilet, the more labor it will require, which raises the cost of the installation. For example, if the new toilet doesn't fit into the place of your old toilet, the plumber will need to make some modifications, which will likely increase the installation time.
You can learn more about each of these factors by reading our blog, "How Much Does a Toilet Installation Cost in Florida?"
How we install your toilet
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Get upfront, honest pricing
One of our plumbers will arrive at your home to provide recommendations on different toilet models. We'll recommend models that fit your budget and comfort/design preferences.
3) Relax as we install your new toilet
Once you choose a toilet, we'll start the installation process—as early as that same day. Most toilet installations take an average of 2 hours to complete. We'll make sure your new toilet is working properly before we leave your home.
4) Let us know how else we can help you
After installing your toilet, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. If any part of the job did not exceed your expectations, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
Lifetime warranty for the toilet itself, 90-day parts and labor warranty
A toilet purchased from us will have a lifetime warranty on the china (the toilet itself) and a 90-day warranty on the internal parts.
Great service at a reasonable price
See more reviews
Great service at a reasonable price. Todd, the installer was so nice and very efficient. I look forward to a long association with this company.
Ready for a new toilet?Request an appointment
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.