Sink Installation in Tampa Bay and BeyondStylish Sinks Installed By World-Class Pros
We offer the latest sink designs from the most reliable brands in the industry. We also train all of our plumbers to follow the highest sink installation standards, so you can rest assured you're getting the best installation in town.
All our sink installations include:
Fixed pricing & NO extra charges after hours
Upfront, honest pricing
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
3 signs you need a new sink
You might need a new sink if you notice problems like:
- Cracks. In addition to being aesthetically unappealing, cracks can cause water to leak from your sink, which can lead to annoying messes and water damage.
- Low water pressure. While low water pressure may indicate another plumbing issue, it can also mean your sink is nearing the end of its life.
- Rusting: Rust causes corrosion, which will cause your sink to spring leaks.
Cost to install a sink in Tampa Bay
- Low: $300
- Average: $450
- High: $900
The cost to install your sink depends on the following factors:
- The sink material: Stainless steel and composite sinks tend to be the least expensive, while quartz or solid surface sinks tend to be more expensive.
- The sink size: Bigger sinks are usually more expensive than smaller sinks.
- Add-on features: Sinks with special features like touchless faucets, scratch protection surfaces or sound absorption pads will generally be more expensive.
- Installation considerations: If the plumber needs to update your plumbing or make significant alterations to install your new sink, the cost will be greater. Examples of plumbing alterations include adding a drain line, moving your garbage disposal or repositioning a drain line.
Note: We do not modify countertops or install undermount sinks.
How we install your sink
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
Once we arrive at your home, you tell us where you want the new sink installed. We'll give you options on replacement sinks based on your style preferences. We'll also give you upfront prices on the cost to install each sink option.
3) Relax as we install your new sink
We'll remove the old sink and install the new one. Most sink installations take about 1 hour to complete.
4) Let us know how we did
After installing your new sink, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job didn't exceed your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor warranty
If your sink fails as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 2 years of installation, we'll repair or replace it for free. Available upon request.
Note: If you are a maintenance plan customer, we offer a 2-year labor and lifetime parts warranty, as long as you maintain the service agreement.
Best AC and plumbing company we have experienced
See more reviews
Honest and clean, friendly and polite - best AC & Plumbing company we have experienced in our 21 years of living in Sarasota area. Jon Hager recently did some plumbing work in our home and he gave us lots of useful tips. He is really a good plumber and such a nice person.
Ready for service?Request an appointment
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.