Garbage Disposal Installation in Sarasota and BeyondLong-Lasting and Efficient Garbage Disposals. Installed by World-Class Pros.
We offer top-of-the-line garbage disposals that will efficiently (and quietly) grind your food waste. We've been around for 50+ years, providing world-class service and the best garbage disposals for our Florida customers.
All our garbage disposal installations include:
Fixed pricing & NO extra charges after hours
Upfront, honest pricing
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
6 signs you need a new garbage disposal
It might be time to replace your old garbage disposal if you notice the following signs:
- It's over 5 years old. Garbage disposals are typically built to last 5 years on average. If yours is over that mark, it's probably time to replace it; especially if you notice the following signs.
- It clogs often. If your disposal is clogging a lot, that may mean the blades are becoming dull, which means you'll probably need to replace the unit.
- It needs to be reset frequently: If you constantly have to press the reset button on your disposal, it may need a repair.
- It takes longer than normal to grind food: This could be a sign your disposal blades are becoming dull or that the motor is wearing out.
- It makes loud noises but doesn't churn: This could indicate the unit is receiving power, but the motor has died.
- It's leaking. As a garbage disposal ages, it can develop cracks, causing water to leak from the unit. If yours is leaking, you'll need to have it replaced.
Cost to install a garbage disposal in Tampa Bay
- Low: $350
- Average: $550
- High: $1,000
Garbage disposal installation costs vary based on:
- Horsepower: The power of a garbage disposal is measured in horsepower (HP). The higher the HP, the more powerful the disposal, and the more expensive it will be.
- Noise level: Disposals that come with noise-dampening features offer quieter operation, at a higher price tag.
- Auto-reverse mode: This mode allows the blades to run in reverse, which helps clear waste faster and more efficiently. Disposals that come with an auto-reverse mode are generally more expensive.
- The warranty: Some warranties last longer and provide more comprehensive protection than others. Disposals that come with longer warranties will be more expensive.
How we install your garbage disposal
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
One of our plumbers will arrive at your home to inspect your old disposal and provide recommendations on a new model. Don't worry about having to deal with shady sales tactics—our plumbers always provide honest, upfront pricing on all services.
3) Relax as we install your new disposal
Once you sign off on the installation, you can sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. Before leaving your house, we make sure your new garbage disposal is working properly and we'll leave the work area spotless.
4) Let us know how we did
After installing your garbage disposal, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor warranty (standard models)
If your garbage disposal fails as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 2 years of installation, we'll repair or replace it for free. Available upon request.
5-year parts and labor warranty (stainless models)
If your stainless steel garbage disposal fails as a result of a manufacturer’s defect within 5 years of installation, we'll repair or replace it for free. Available upon request.
Very thorough and knowledgeable
See more reviews
Jon was a very thorough and knowledgeable plumber. Once again, PlumbingToday and the CoolToday company has come through with quality service. I am very pleased with this company, the quality of their employees, and their maintenance program.
Ready for service?Schedule an appointment
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.