Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater InstallationLong-Lasting Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heaters. Lifelong Customer Service.
Simply put, hybrid heat pump water heaters are the most efficient way to heat water with electricity. These cutting-edge water heaters can significantly cut down your energy bills and last for years to come. When you hire us, you can count on world-class installation work, backed by lifelong customer service.
All of our hybrid heat pump water heaters include:
Upfront, flat-rate pricing, no surprises
Expert installation with premium materials
5-Star Plumbing Service!
Benefits of a hybrid heat pump
5 reasons to go with a hybrid heat pump
- Low operating cost. Hybrid heat pumps are the most efficient way to heat water with electricity. In fact, they are nearly 300% energy-efficient, which translates to significantly lower monthly energy bills.
- Requires no electrical upgrades. Installing a hybrid heat pump water heater does not require any electrical upgrades—it will work with the same electrical setup as your previous water heater.
- Environmentally friendly. Since hybrid heat pumps use electricity to move heat, they don't produce greenhouse gases like natural gas-powered water heaters.
- Federal tax credits. Hybrid heat pumps qualify for a $300 tax credit.
- Cooler temperatures in the garage. Hybrid heat pump systems produce cold air as they heat your home's water. Many homeowners find that having a hybrid heat pump water heater lowers the temperature of the garage by several degrees.
Cost to install a hybrid heat pump water heater in Florida
- Low: $3,500
- Average: $5,000
- High: $7,500
Water heater installation costs vary based on the unit's:
- Overall quality: Some water heater brands are more expensive than others because their units are made with higher quality parts. You'll pay more for a premium brand (like AO Smith, which we install) compared to a budget brand. However, if you go with a premium brand, you'll likely see less repairs over the unit's lifetime (and your unit will last longer).
- Warranty: The longer the warranty from the manufacturer, the more expensive the water heater. All of the water heaters we install come with a 10-year parts and labor warranty as long as the unit is properly maintained.
How we install your hybrid heat pump water heater
1) Schedule an appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you to confirm your appointment.
2) Get upfront pricing
We'll send one of our plumbers to your home to give an honest price estimate for a hybrid heat pump water heater installation. We only install the highest quality, premium brands (AO Smith), so you can rest assured you're getting the best system available.
3) Get a new hybrid heat pump water heater
Once you agree to the price, our plumber will remove your old water heater and install a hybrid system. On average, it takes around 2–4 hours to install a hybrid heat pump water heater. Before we leave your home, we'll make sure your new water heater is running perfectly and that you're getting sufficient hot water.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
10-year parts and labor warranty
If the water heater we install fails within 10 years, we'll replace yours—absolutely free (if we maintain your water heater yearly). Our warranty is unmatched in the business!
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not completely satisfied with your new hybrid heat pump water heater? We want to know about it. We'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're happy with our work.
Could not be happier!
Had a water heater and a new kitchen faucet installed. They did an outstanding job! Answered all my questions, kept a clean workplace, everything is working well! Could not be happier! Will call again when plumbing help is needed.
Ready for a FREE quote?Book online
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Florida with quality plumbing service you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.