Toilet Repair in Tampa Bay and BeyondToilet Repairs Today You'll Be Smiling About Tomorrow
With over 50 years of experience, we've seen (and fixed) every type of toilet problem. When you choose us to repair your toilet, you can rest assured you're getting the best service possible by professionals who are proud of the work they do.
All of our toilet repairs include:
Service today, and no after-hour charges
Upfront, flat-rate pricing, no surprises
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
6 common toilet problems
You may need a toilet repair (or a new toilet) if you're experiencing any of the following issues:
- Toilet is running constantly: If this is the case, you might have an issue with the fill valve, flapper or flush valve. Our expert plumbers can properly diagnose this issue.
- Toilet is running on and off: Plumbers call this the "phantom flush." It's usually caused by a slow leak into the bowl, which usually means there's an issue with the flapper. If the flapper is new, there may be other problems that we can troubleshoot.
- Toilet is making noises when not in use: Different sounds indicate different problems. One of the most common noises is an intermittent hissing sound. This usually indicates that you are losing a very small amount of water in the tank via the flush valve gasket. It’s best to consult a professional to further diagnose and fix this issue.
- No water in toilet tank: When water is not flowing into the toilet tank, it usually means there's an issue with the fill valve.
- Toilet tank is cracked: If your toilet tank has a significant crack, it's usually best to replace the toilet altogether.
- Your toilet is old: If your toilet is more than 15 years old and not flushing well, it may be time to consider replacing it with a newer, more water-efficient model.
Cost to repair a toilet in Tampa Bay
- Low: $161
- Average: $240
- High: $418
Your toilet repair cost will depend on the type of repair needed. Some parts are easy to replace; others require more time and labor, making them more expensive. For example, replacing a flapper will be less expensive than resealing the wax ring around the base of your toilet.
Note: Most common problems with toilets are caused by over-chlorinated water, which deteriorates plastic and rubber components. Hard water scale can also build up in the jet ports of the toilets, affecting flushing performance. If these issues are causing your toilet to malfunction, we recommend installing a water filtration system.
How we repair your toilet
1) You schedule your appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) We repair your toilet
We'll send one of our plumbers to see what's causing your toilet problem. Once they diagnose the issue, our plumber will explain the problem to you and give you the best repair options—with upfront, honest pricing. After you agree to a price, our plumber will get to work. Most toilet repairs take about 1 hour to complete.
3) You let us know how we did
After we fix your toilet, we'll make sure you have the chance to talk about any issues you had with our service. If our service did not exceed your expectations, we want to know where we went wrong.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
Lifetime warranty for the toilet itself, 90-day parts and labor warranty
A toilet purchased from us will have a lifetime warranty on the china (the toilet itself) and a 90-day warranty on the internal parts.
Very happy with service
See more reviews
Needed assistance with toilet repair and was very happy with the service and reasonable price. The plumber was very efficient and polite.
Ready for service?Request an appointment
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.