Whole-Home Repiping in Tampa Bay and BeyondWhole-Home Repiping Backed by Lifelong Customer Service
We use the latest pipe materials and replacement techniques to prolong the life of your home's plumbing. Our team completes an average of 5 repipings per week, which means we have the experience to handle any type of repiping job. Because of our world-class service, we have been one of Florida's most trusted companies since we opened our doors in 1963.
All of our whole-home repiping services include:
Honest, upfront pricing
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Signs you need whole-home repiping
Your home may need to have its piping replaced if:
- Your home is 20+ years old. We’ve found that the average age of a home that needs to be repiped is around 20 years.
- Water pressure isn't what it used to be. If you’ve had problems with water pressure, you may need to replace some (or all) of your home's piping. You may also need to invest in a water filtration system, which can improve your water pressure.
- Pipes are corroded and leaking. If you see rust on exposed pipes, or the joints of pipes are leaking water, it could be a sign to replace your pipes.
- Pinhole leaks under concrete slab. If you have water lines under your home’s concrete slab that have developed pinhole leaks, you will need to have them repiped. This is the most common reason we repipe homes.
Cost to repipe your home in Tampa Bay
- Low $5,400
- Average $6,300
- High $8,000
Whole-home repiping costs vary based on:
- The number of plumbing fixtures: The more pipes that need to be replaced, the higher the overall cost.
- Adding a water filtration system or other fixtures: Installing these will increase the overall price of the repipe project, but you’ll save money on labor costs if we install these add-ons at the same time we repipe your home.
How we repipe your home
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
A technician will arrive at your home to learn more about your home's plumbing setup, and ask about any plumbing issues you may be experiencing. We'll explain what the process will look like and the replacement pipe material we’ll use (we use Uponor pex piping). Before we start any work, we’ll pull the needed permits to do the job, so you can rest assured your home’s new plumbing will be up to code.
3) Relax as we install your new pipes
For most homes, repiping takes a day complete. During the entire process, we place extra attention on protecting your home's walls and flooring. Before we leave, we'll make sure all faucets and drains are working properly and that your home is cleaner than how we found it. We understand this is an inconvenience for you, so we'll do everything we possibly can to make it as painless as possible.
4) Let us know how else we can help you
After repiping your home, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if we did not exceed your expectations at every step of the process, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
We offer a lifetime warranty on any repiping job. If you sell the home, we offer a 15-year transferable warranty to the new homeowner.
Additionally, we offer a lifetime warranty on any valves that we installed during the repipe.
First class company
See more reviews
This is a first-class company. They did job that the other guys said they could not do. They called, they e-mailed. And did a fine job. Great Florida company.
Ready to repipe your home?Schedule an appointment
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.