Sewer Line ReplacementSewer Line Replacement Backed By Lifelong Customer Service
Because our plumbers offer world-class service and follow the highest plumbing standards, you can rest assured your new sewer line will last for years to come.
All of our drain/sewer replacements include:
Free, on-site estimates
Upfront, flat-rate pricing, no surprises
5-Star Plumbing Service!
Signs there's a problem with your sewer line
You'll likely need a plumber to inspect (and possibly replace) your sewer line if:
- You have multiple plumbing fixtures backed up. When there's a blockage in your main sewer line, wastewater can't go anywhere except back up secondary drain lines and out of your fixtures (toilets, sinks, showers, etc.).
- Sewer waste is pooling on your lawn. If a part of your sewer line breaks or collapses, the wastewater will flood your yard. You'll know it's a broken sewer line and not a water supply line because it will have that nasty sewage smell.
- Your sewer clean out is filled with water. Find your sewer clean out in your yard (t's normally marked with a square plastic or round metal lid) and remove the pipe cap. If you see standing water or water is rushing out of the pipe, your line likely needs to be repaired or replaced.
We cover these signs in more details in our blog article, "3 Signs Your Sewer Line Is Clogged"
Cost to repair or replace a sewer line in Florida
- Low $350
- Average $2,500
- High $7,000
Your drain replacement cost might be different, depending on:
- The length of your existing pipe. Your replacement cost will increase with the length of the pipe that needs to be replaced. That's because longer pipes will require more time and effort from your plumber.
- The location of the leak: If the broken drain pipe is located under a concrete slab, behind a wall or below your lawn, you’ll have to factor in the cost to restore your slab/wall/lawn once the repair is done.
- The plumber you choose. You'll pay more for higher-quality plumbers. That said, they'll also do better work and will install your sewer line right, so it lasts for years.
Learn more about these sewer drain replacement cost factors in our article, "How Much Does It Cost to Replace a Sewer Line in Florida?"
How we replace your sewer drain
1) You schedule your appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) You get replacement options
We'll send one of our plumbers to inspect your drain line, so they can give you the best replacement options. They'll make sure you're comfortable with the entire process—we won't ever pressure you into anything. You'll also get upfront pricing for each option.
3) We replace your sewer line
Once you choose a replacement option, we'll install your new sewer drain. Before leaving, we'll make sure the line is working properly and clean up any messes our team made.
4) We make sure you're comfortable
After replacing your sewer line, we'll make sure you have the opportunity to talk with us about any issues you had. If you didn't get world-class service, let us know where we went wrong.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
5-year parts and labor guarantee
If your sewer line fails within 5 years of replacement, we'll replace your entire line—absolutely free.
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not completely satisfied with your sewer line replacement? We want to know about it. We'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're happy with our work.
I will be a longtime customer
I called and scheduled with three plumbing companies yesterday to come today to repair an issue. Plumbing Today called back first and showed up early. Brian was the plumber who came. He was courteous, knowledgeable and considerate (of my floor when he came in he put on shoe covers and when he was done working he cleaned the area of floor where debris had fallen). Thanks to Chris and his great service today I will be a longtime customer of Plumbing Today.
Ready for a free quote?Book online
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Florida with quality plumbing service you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.