Drain Cleaning ServicesDrain Cleaning Services Today You'll Be Smiling About Tomorrow
At Plumbing Today, we complete over 96% of service calls the same day. But our plumbers don't just clear your drain quickly, they do the job right. In fact, we train our plumbers to do everything we can to make sure you get world-class plumbing service and are happy with our work.
All of our drain cleaning services include:
Service today, and no after-hour charges
Free, on-site estimates
Upfront, flat-rate pricing, no surprises
5-Star Plumbing Service!
Signs you need a drain cleared
You need a drain cleaned if you notice:
- Slow-draining or backed up water
- Gurgling or bubbling drains
- All of your drains are clogged
- Overflowing toilets
- Nasty odors coming from your drains
Cost to unclog a drain
- Low $93
- Average $99
- High $286
Your drain cleaning cost can vary, depending on:
- Accessibility of sewer cleanout: A sewer cleanout is the access point for plumbers to get into your home’s sewer line. If your sewer cleanout is on ground-level, it will be less expensive than if your sewer cleanout is located on the roof.
- Equipment needed: Our plumbers will attempt to unclog your drain using a drain cable machine first. If the clog cannot be cleared using the drain cable machine, we may recommend hydro jetting, which will likely raise the total cost of the project.
- Plumber: You'll pay more for better-quality plumbers. With any plumbing work, you want a plumber who's licensed and experienced, offers strong warranties and has a good reputation.
How we unclog your drain
1) You schedule your appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) We unclog your drain
We'll send one of our plumbers to your home. The plumber will attempt to clear the drain through conventional methods (drain cable machine). If the clog persists, one of our plumbers will perform a camera inspection—at no additional cost to you. The video inspection will help us find the exact location of the clog and assess the condition of your home’s pipes.
If your pipes are in poor condition due to grease or rust buildup, we might recommend hydro jetting to clear the clog and clean your line.
3) We make sure you're comfortable
After cleaning your drain, we'll make sure you have the opportunity to let us know how we did. If you didn't get world-class service, we want to know where we went wrong.
Clogged drain? Try these 2 tips before calling a pro.
- Plunge the drain. But before you start, make sure you have the right plunger for the fixture. Sink plungers have a rubber cup that work well on flat surfaces, while toilet plungers (also called "flange plungers") have a flap that folds out to fit in the toilet drain. Using a sink plunger on a toilet or vice versa won't give you the good, airtight seal you need to clear the clog. Mixing plungers is also unhygienic and could lead to cross-contamination.
- Remove the P-trap. If the clog is in a sink drain, you can try removing the blockage via the drain trap under the sink. (Make sure you have a bucket ready!) Don't remove the P-trap if you've recently used chemical drain cleaners.
We cover these tips and more in our blog, "Easy Plumbing Tips to Prevent and Clear Clogged Drains"
Very professional and easy to talk to
Very professional and easy to talk to. Really liked the plumber that was sent to my home. And will definitely hire again as long as all the plumbers with this company are like the plumber that they sent.
Ready for a free quote?Book online
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Florida with quality plumbing service you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.