Plumbing Video Camera InspectionsCamera Inspections By World-Class Plumbers
Our state-of-the-art video camera technology allows our plumbers to find clogs, leaks and more—FAST. That means, your money (and our time) is spent fixing the problem—not looking for it.
All of our plumbing camera inspections include:
Service today, and no after-hour charges
A FREE camera inspection if you hire us to clear/repair your drain
5-Star Plumbing Service!
4 reasons to get a camera inspection
- To find a clog, leak or ruptured pipe. Some leaks and clogs are deep in your plumbing system. With a camera inspection, a plumber can easily locate the problem without having to dig or excavate your home's pipes.
- To check the condition of your pipes. A camera inspection allows the plumber to see the health of your pipes. If you have older pipes, especially cast iron pipes, you should have a camera inspection to make sure they are in good shape.
- To recover a lost valuable. Sometimes valuables like jewelry or a wedding ring can accidentally fall down a drain. A camera inspection can help locate where the valuable is in your plumbing system so the plumber can retrieve it.
- To inspect a potential home. Before you buy a home, it's always a good idea to have a plumber check for existing plumbing issues via a camera inspection. That way, you can find out if the home has an existing plumbing issue before you make the purchase.
Cost of a camera inspection
- Low: $250
- High: $500+
Some contractors will charge for a camera inspection based on the length of the pipe or the time needed to perform the inspection.
We don't. We charge a flat-rate fee of $350, no matter how long or difficult the job.
OR we'll provide a FREE camera inspection if you hire us to clear/repair your drain.
Our camera inspection process
1) Schedule an appointment
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Get upfront pricing
We'll send one of our plumbers to your home to assess the situation. Before they do any work, our plumbers will give you honest and upfront pricing on the cost to perform a camera inspection.
3) Get a high-quality video inspection
We use a high-tech camera system to see inside of the drainage system under your home. On average, a camera inspection takes around 2 hours. After we perform the video inspection, we'll let you know how much it will cost to fix any problems we find during the inspection.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not completely satisfied with your video inspection? We want to know about it. We'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're happy with our work.
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
Cost was exactly as quoted
(The) crew were excellent and stayed until the blockage was cleared. Very professional group... Cost was exactly as quoted... Great group of guys. I would welcome them into my home anytime.
Ready for a camera inspection?Book online
Florida Service Area
We have been serving Florida with quality plumbing service you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.